• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Claiming with New Romantics

New Romantics

Had stallions ever had a reason to be rude to her? No. It wasn't his charm, that she wanted. She wanted him to be all over her, her mind felt soiled. She wanted him to look into her eyes and only se her, was that too much to ask of a man? Well quite frankly under the circumstances it seemed it was quite too much for him to handle. 

In complete annoyance to his comments she spoke, "Are you Homosexual? Or can you simply not handle any of this?" She snapped, porcelain lobes pinned as she began to walk in the direction of the field. Pivoting towards Phaedrus, "Do you think so little of me? That I'm simply your herd-bitch to boss around?" She growled out the last words. He obviously had no complete thought in his mind, of how he should treat a lady. Did his mother teach him any manners for pete sake?

"Was it all just a game? A joke? Well than, you have another thing coming. I will not stand under any circumstance be held down as your herd bitch." She flared her velvet nostrils, as she began to scoot backwards slowly side walking in the other direction. " I will not be labeled as your property either. If this is what little respect you show for females, I'm out." She snapped.

In her heart, it was always just an act. To make them beg or simply see their reaction, if she was really wanted at all. Call it a test if you please. If a stallion truly wanted her in his herd, he would go don onto his knees and as her to be his alpha, it was as simple as that. Roma knew too well of how a man works yet, with little experience in sex she still seemed to corner them into one choice.

She stared at him for a brief moment, before twirling around gracefully. And elegantly walking away, her charcoal dorsal stripe swayed along with her body as she walked, only turning for a moment to search his face for words or his simple reaction.

Heartbreak Is The National Anthem

OCC: I find her to be very very dramatic and sassy. Sorry for the dramatic overload on this one  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    Claiming with New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 01-10-2016, 08:30 PM
    RE: Claiming with New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 01-12-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: Claiming with New Romantics - by New Romantics - 01-13-2016, 09:44 PM
    RE: Claiming with New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 01-17-2016, 12:34 PM