• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry; Mast/Topsail/Any
    There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.
    The girl-child is standing erect. Alert to sight and sound but at first neither comes to her. The bay filly is alone and it inches deeper inside her till she begins to feel a tightness in her slender chest. Her eyes well slightly and darken the edges of the rims but blessedly (and much to her surprise!) the girl feels a nudge against her and Seastory spins about to meet the gaze of a mousy colored mare. Dark eyes widen with surprise before the thoughts trickle in.

The words form and Seastory can see them in her mind's eyes. I'm Topsail...and you're Seastory right? The young girl does not understand this magic and it scares her but she gently nods her head, scared of what else could happen if she fled. "Huh-hello Topsail. Nice to meet you." The tones are thin and high as she works to surpass the shriek that had bubbled up into her throat.

When a few moments have passed she realizes that Topsail is not attempting to harm her and so the yearling takes the liberty of smiling. It's a little crooked but genuine. "How did you do that? Do you know my father, Mast?" The innocence of her face is delicate like the finest porcelain. She does not know how to be any other way. Almost heartbreakingly pure in the corruption of what Beqanna has become in recent years.

The small crown cocks slightly so Seastory can fully see Topsail more better with her good eye, noting her features and the position of her ears, watchful if they should suddenly pin.

SEASTORY

@[broken] it's short ant i'm sorry and you are gracious word goddess. my next reply with not be nearly as short nor take as long to write. beginning posts can be weird lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry; Mast/Topsail/Any - by Seastory - 02-23-2016, 09:11 PM