• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are coming home; anyone

demian

"Maybe I am. I guess you'll never know." With a slight smirk he tilts his head slightly towards her. He hadn't been expecting to run into one of the members from the valley out here in the forest. But you could easily say that it wasn't too much of a surprise. Even the others sometimes needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of kingdom life. Shifting his weight, he straightened, head turning towards the mare. Just barely he could see her but to him she was made of black smoke against a slightly lighter surface.

"It's nice to finally meet you Hestia," his voice is deep and smooth, quietly moving across the space inbetween them. "I'm Demian, though I know you already know that." His introduction was purely made out of formality and politeness. During his time as King he knew he had not had the chance to meet everyone, but he had at least taken notice of everyone that lived there, and Hestia had been one of them. Even though he couldn't see it now, he could easily remember her face like he had seen it just hours beforehand.

Licking his bottom lip slowly he shuffles his wings at his sides a bit before speaking once more. "I'm sorry we weren't able to meet before." And he was. He had tried his hardest to keep up with everyone, but overtime the tasks of being king had become tedious. Especially when the infection had taken hold. Back then he had made his closest friends and he had of course taken a few under his wing so to say. Fennick of course had been his first. And eagerly he had encouraged the young man to grow and evolve, eventually making him a king.

What fun it will be when the once jaguar king is able to meet the two children of the boy he had so much faith in. Even more so would it be an enjoyment when he found out that Hestia was their mother. But it wasn't something he knew yet and he'd of course let the two tell him rather than pry. Letting a slight smirk tug at his lips, the jaguar man shifted his weight once more. "How has the Valley been? But more importantly, how have you been, Hestia?"

i'm going to burn this world down in her name.

Messages In This Thread
    the dead are coming home; anyone - by demian - 12-31-2015, 09:29 PM
    RE: the dead are coming home; anyone - by Hestia - 01-02-2016, 08:34 PM
    RE: the dead are coming home; anyone - by demian - 01-02-2016, 10:17 PM
    RE: the dead are coming home; anyone - by Hestia - 01-10-2016, 10:58 PM
    RE: the dead are coming home; anyone - by Pollock - 01-12-2016, 01:29 PM