• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

They're coming to take me away; Zayn the meanie

The boy is so deliciously naive. The colt puffs himself up at the slightest compliment, basking in a random stranger’s attention. Without any regard for caution, he speaks freely of his family and of his ability. It’s a pity, really, that his loving parents had spent so much time teaching him how to use his ability … rather than teaching him to be cautious of strangers.

“Well it’s quite impressive!” His head drops to the boy’s level, smiling indulgently. “Wish I could do something like that!” He watches as the boy turns away from the fish and paints a small, embarrassed frown on his features. “Oh, there’s no need! I will stop bothering you! I’m so sorry to take you away from your game!” As the boy continues to speak, Zayn makes as if to turn away, then pretends to be drawn in by the child’s question. And such a perfectly timed question it is. The awfully wonderful idea in Zayn’s mind begins to grow.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Siberian. I am Zayn. And I do in fact know a shapeshifter. Well, a shapeshifter of sorts. My queen uses something she calls raven magic. It’s quite marvellous really - she can use ravens to do her bidding, and even become one if she wishes.” He’s not actually completely certain that Straia can become a raven, but it would surprise him if she couldn’t. He knows the raven queen’s powers extend far beyond what he has seen. But whether or not she can is really beside the point. “You know what … I bet she would like to meet you. Such a polite, clever boy like yourself, and with such a wonderful shape shifting ability! You should come visit the Chamber!” The hook is set. Will the boy take the bait?

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    RE: They're coming to take me away; Zayn the meanie - by Zayn - 01-07-2016, 11:22 PM