• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

They're coming to take me away; Zayn the meanie

His claws miss a bluegill by an inch, and he grumbles under his breath in true bear fashion. His next attempt is cut short by a stranger's voice addressing him, and he turns his shaggy little head to see who this might be. It's a colt, much older than he is, old enough to be on the verge of claiming "young stallion" status actually, but Siberian has always loved conversation despite the age of the other converser, and so he takes no real notice. Besides, he did know enough about Beqanna to know that this Playground area was safe for children. He couldn't possibly come to any harm here by talking to a stranger, especially since he was currently armed with teeth and claws that were still effective weapons despite his young age. He offer up a friendly though toothy grin in response to the other colt's praise, always up for a compliment.

"Hello! Oh, it's easy to do, it runs in my family. My parents taught me, ever since I was *very* little. " Siberian puffs out his furry brown chest, as if to show off how grown up he had become since that first day of lessons. "Not having much luck at catching the fish here though. I guess I'll try again later, since you're here now and it would be rude to ignore you. Have you ever met a shapeshifter before? It's pretty fun to do. My name's Siberian, by the way. " He looks the other horse over again, hopeful that he's going to have the story of a new friend to take home to his family. If he only possessed the trait of mindreading, he'd have hopped up a tree and stayed there, far out of Zayn's reach until he got bored of standing there and went away. Alas for this poor, unsuspecting boy, having not been taught the most important of lessons by his free-spirited family: not everyone is a friend.

Siberian

The sexy grizzly boy of Beqanna

Messages In This Thread
    RE: They're coming to take me away; Zayn the meanie - by Siberian - 01-03-2016, 11:14 PM