• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cotton candy {HERDS}

Think sweets, think pink, think me!

SShe hides her face under the pink mane. <No no you deserve to know. She pauses for a second before looking up at him. Yes you could probably say that she is stupid. But that is beyond the point, maybe desperate. Desiring something more than fear in her life. All she knows is he looks as if he could understand her plight. I mean PINK! Really?? Who would think that a horse could be entirely pink. Its like a sign that says stare at me. I'm here, I want attention. When really all she desired is to blend in. I was offered a home in the falls, but... but... I left. I can't do what they want of me. Her voie quivers, how could she be so stupid, they were so nice to her. Why couldn't she help them just as they had helped her?

It made no sense to the mare. Now another approaches and he is intimidating, going and demanding things from her. They drole on, conversation meandering this way and that way untill she is offered a home once again. Nice to meet you both.

Panick rises in her chest, she would mess this one up too. She is sure of it. There is no chance that she would ever be anything more then a coward in the shadows. Are you sure that you want to do that? After all I did ditch my last home. She quakes with fear of rejection, but it would be better than dissapointing him later on. She shifts as he steps away from her. Her side feeling the jolt of cold air against her skin in the absence of his body heat. She is alone once more standing in scrutiny of the two horses.

Would Daey try to hurt her? She couldn't be sure. She hoped not. But this other one. Zayn seemed nice, seemed to be gentle. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on her part. She has no idea.

Nixie

@[Tinsel]

Messages In This Thread
    cotton candy {HERDS} - by Nixie - 12-24-2015, 03:51 AM
    RE: cotton candy {HERDS} - by Zayn - 12-24-2015, 04:42 AM
    RE: cotton candy {HERDS} - by Daey - 12-26-2015, 09:08 AM
    RE: cotton candy {HERDS} - by Nixie - 01-01-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: cotton candy {HERDS} - by Zayn - 01-20-2016, 02:43 AM
    RE: cotton candy {HERDS} - by Nixie - 01-23-2016, 03:03 PM