• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

its a big world out there {any}
    Kalamity
    IT'S THE LIFE I CHOOSE

So her sister may not be aware of the state that their brother had gotten himself put into. Her lips purse, and her eyes lower to the sands before her in deep thought. Her body sidled away from him, unaware of her action, she pins her ears and flicks her tail in annoyance at his insistance of the physical touch. She had not been brought up wtih it, and could never fully appreciate it.
    I see, She mumbles it under her breath. Brows furrowing at the thought of him not knowing their sister. Why had Khaos kept that part quiet? Why protect their sister from this sphyco's knowledge but not herself? Her hoof stamps a little harder then she intends digging up a few grassy roots with the tantrum. He pulls her from her thoughts just as fast as she is lost in them.
    I'm sure that YOU can think of many things to fill your time with. Mine, well I have more pressing matters at hand then to relax and indulge on the good will of others. Becoming fat with laziness has never been on my agenda. She smirks, the snarky comments filled with venom, maybe it would warn him away, just possibly she would be able to scare him enough to keep him from trying to press the matter further. Maybe she would have a opening to run off and never have to look at this place again.

Destruction and Chaos

Messages In This Thread
    its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-18-2015, 03:11 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-19-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-27-2015, 09:20 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 01-04-2016, 11:00 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 01-12-2016, 07:49 PM