• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

its a big world out there {any}
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    it was rare for Kirin to exercise such patience, most of all with what was in truth, a stranger. An unknown. He does what he must though, simply because this one is kin. This one is family, an aunt, another lovely woman of his heritage. Perhaps most consider it unnatural, ungodly the Kirin inspects the women of his kinship. The way he considers them for more than their vocal company, not that they couldn't vocalize otherwise. It was however, far from ungodly in his mind, it was keeping the lines pure. Of his children the one he had produced with Nicia was his favorite, though he supposed they were all pleasant as far as children go.

Her question pulls him from his thoughts, his wandering eyes returning to her face were they had scarcely lingered.

"Sister? None here but mine. I'm afraid Father's side is scarce for appearances." He muses, though it is not untruthful. This is the first of outside family, besides Uncle Killdare, that he has met. The first aunt, the comely thing that she was. "You're welcome to stay here until you can locate her. Actually, I insist dear Aunt, can't have you roaming the wilds, mingling with common folk. Not when we have a perfectly good place right here you can rest in." He coils, eyes flashing silver. "Or you don't have to rest at all, I'm sure we can find plenty of things to keep you busy in the meantime." He hints, tracing her hip with his wing. Just as quick he is backing perching for liftoff.

What a beautiful little family he had, indeed.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

let me know if you want any changes, bit of a godmoding fool he is Smile

Messages In This Thread
    its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-18-2015, 03:11 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-19-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-27-2015, 09:20 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 01-04-2016, 11:00 AM