• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

its a big world out there {any}
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    He presents the statue to her, gesturing at the thing with a lack of empathy. Showcasing it like the models on the price is right. Not that Kirin doesn't miss dear old dad, he has just come to accept that he was a never waking statue. It was normal to him, it was as it should be, it was a reminder. They hadn't pleased him enough that was quite obvious but he was sure as hell trying. They were all trying, the Cove had seen great prosperity as of late. It could be better, they could do better.

The revulsion she displays only kindles his amusement. A flick of her tail in irritation can be seen in many different lights. Kirin would only think of the best lights, invading her breathing space even further. "Let me tell you." A lavender head snaking in near her check before pulling out again, a taunting tone in his movements.

"Your dear brother, Khaos," Kirin emphasizes the name, coiling around the woman now. "Well, he came here to Silver Cove to make it his. A handful of mares to his name but it was just enough to give him children. Enough to claim the lands as his own. He was great, he made them greater, they were blessed. He bred them when they were worthy of his seed, he made many children. And one day after a disappearance, he was found on the cliffs. As you see him now."

His voice was enamored by the tale, eyes wide and bright. He could not wait to say the words to tell her what she did not know.

How you even know that is my brother? He feigns an abashed look, pulling his wingtip to his chest, mouth wide. "How do I?...Oh Aunty..you wound me." His voice grows as his sentence lengthens, eyes gleaming with a malicious light. He knows what she does not.

In this family, Family is everything, in this family- they stick together.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-18-2015, 03:11 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-19-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-27-2015, 09:20 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 01-04-2016, 11:00 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 01-12-2016, 07:49 PM