• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

its a big world out there {any}
    Kalamity
    IT'S THE LIFE I CHOOSE

Her lids squint, watching him with discust as he looks her over. Who did the idiot think he was? no one would force her to do anything. Much less be stuck in a land as a baby maker. Then again he was bigger then her, and if he wanted to, it wouldn't be difficult for him to over take her and force himself. 

Ah well she was sure that whatever happened she could take care of herself. He steps into her space and she hisses through her teeth. He begins to get very arigant in his words. As he speaks she smirks her tail flicking in annoyance. Well then how did my brother come to be standing there? her concern for her brother isn't completely unfounded considering that he was now iron. and this jerk was saying that the land had belonged to his family for quite a while. 

Then there was also the fact that she knew of whom she was speaking. How did he come by that knowledge anyways. How you even know that is my brother.

Destruction and Chaos

Messages In This Thread
    its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-18-2015, 03:11 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-19-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-27-2015, 09:20 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 01-04-2016, 11:00 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 01-12-2016, 07:49 PM