• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

its a big world out there {any}
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love

His silvery eyes rove her, waiting for some cutesy moniker to press her tongue against her teeth. He lingers over long on her curves, clearly calculating, inspecting. Judging.
    She wasn't entirely plain, she look much like himself actually, a gender bent version of his lavender flare. Perhaps that was why she was here, come to make little miniatures of herself. He would be happy to oblige her, she had impeccable tastes if that was the case.

So long as they stay here, they must always stay here.

His head tilts, his thoughts pulled away from the acts of child making. Her name, Kalamity. Odd, he was expecting something more..frilly. Then again there was the fact that it began with a 'K', and that as he knows it, is not common practice.

He's not the welcoming, overjoyed relative one might expect. In fact he still isn't sure they are related at all, but there was the pinch of possibility. Then she's asking, questions tossed at him as if he were the one to be answering. Amusing he thinks, eyes flashing as he draws closer to her, invading her personal space. "I am Kirin, this is my home, my families home. As it was for our father before us, as it always shall be. The only brothers here are mine."

It's unheard of, for stallions to mingle together in the herd lands, but it is only natural for the Cove. The siblings shared many things, they would gladly share everything given the chance.

"Now," his voice is less accommodating, if it had ever been to begin with. The words take on an edge, a sharpness because Kirin is quite calculating. "You'll find your brother there." He steps aside, raising the wing opposite of her, lifting it up to showcase the cliffs. The silver moonlight glints on the iron statue, one that is forever over looking the crystal waters.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-18-2015, 03:11 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-19-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 12-27-2015, 09:20 PM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kirin - 01-04-2016, 11:00 AM
    RE: its a big world out there {any} - by Kalamity - 01-12-2016, 07:49 PM