• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We never say never [any]
    forever young, i want to be forever young
    "Of course," she says, as if the answer is obvious. "Father says I should know all of my siblings" Her words have a studious and devoted tone, as if she would do anything for her Father. Not only does she take her learning seriously, not only would she do anything for Father, she actually enjoys it. She even offers to help whenever she can, though it is not too often that her help is needed.

"Soon." He always tells her. If Potion were asked, her opinion of soon and Father's, they were very different. 

"Father flies beautifully doesn't he?" She asks Kirke while she looks up into the foggy sky. The veil of mist was ghostly-grey and silent as a cemetery. The gulls seemed keen to keep to their roosts in the cliff side  "I bet he can even fly in the fog." She knows he didn't though, not unless he had to. It was risky he had told her, it was uncertain, and Father did not like things that were uncertain. 

When Kirke asks if there is anything she can do, Potion slowly returns her purpled gaze to her winged sister. For a moment she is uncertain, contemplative on the question. "I'm not supposed to tell..." She trails off, her words growing dimmer as she speaks them. Her lavender eyes finding the smooth black rocks at her feet before she again looks up with a smile. "But we're sisters right? So I can tell you. You musn't tell though, okay?" She blinks seriously, meeting the girl dead in the eye with her own. "I can make things big, or i can make them little." She giggles, whispering the words as if there was anyone to hear their shared secret.

"Oh look! I'll even show you." She traipses to the left, standing back a bit so as to give Kirke the best full body view. "Okay ready?" She asks, not only her sister but herself as well. Taking a deep breath before releasing it again, she closes her eyes and in moments she is not a little filly. She expands, fills out, grows and ages. She is a mare, a full grown woman, standing where once a girl had stood. She laughs joyfully, prancing about her now much smaller sister. "See, See?!", she calls excitedly, "and now I'll change back." She does so just as simply, phasing from a mare to a filly again.

"I can do it to others too!" Her tawny ears flickering against her purple hair. My Mother?" Repeating the question to make sure she heard right. Why, everyone knew her Mother didn't they? "Nicia of course."

Potion
    Kirin x Nicia

Messages In This Thread
    We never say never [any] - by Potion - 12-13-2015, 02:28 PM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Kirke - 12-14-2015, 01:36 AM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Potion - 12-14-2015, 01:41 PM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Kirke - 01-07-2016, 07:41 PM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Potion - 01-13-2016, 09:04 AM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Kirke - 01-25-2016, 02:18 AM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Potion - 01-27-2016, 09:57 AM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Kirke - 02-07-2016, 02:23 AM
    RE: We never say never [any] - by Potion - 02-20-2016, 09:40 AM