• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i keep the wolf from the door; lupei/any
    nevling allowed me usage of mr. kingslay <33
    also pls excuse awfulness. first post with him

LESTRADE.
    He was being a petulant little boy.

Lestrade had, of course, mouthed off one too many times and was currently sulking over the harsh scolding he had received from his mother. He didn’t see what the big deal was; that lady did indeed have an overly large butt. Granted perhaps the sentence “
    God lady, what did you stuff yourself with to end up with that big of an ass?” hadn’t been the most polite way he could have asked. But still, the question was just begging to be asked. 

Azlyn hadn’t been amused – he didn’t want to revisit the lecture about his manners. 

The colt dragged his feet and lagged behind his violet mother. Lestrade had no idea where they were heading and didn’t really pay much mind to his current surroundings. He was brand new to the world (just a couple days old even) and wouldn’t be able to find his way out of a wet paper bag still. But the few feet he allowed between them both would ultimately be his biggest mistake.

An odd-looking (horrifying really) stranger rushed forwards and startled the duo. A flash of fire separated them and the boy was helpless to cross the impenetrable wall of licking flames. All he could hear was his mother shouting at him to run and he quickly carries out her commands for once in his life. The mint green and violet boy stumbles and rushes towards the towering pine trees and he’s suddenly all alone.

It was frightening.

Messages In This Thread
    i keep the wolf from the door; lupei/any - by lestrade - 12-08-2015, 01:54 AM