• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In this womb or tomb - Any/Thanh.

what scares you?..everything

His smile curls on his lips. they are almost there, she would see flamed ravens flying over head soon enough. She speaks, she runs she snaps, and then its his turn once more. Yes those things happen often here I am told. He draws closer to her, never missing a step, this path was well known to him. He knew every hazerd, every dangerous cranny, and bump in the path. So he is easily able to keep his pace without fear.

She keeps talking, keeps moving, doesn't stop and he finds it all very intertaining. When she brings up his name his head turns in the dirrection that he believes her voice to be coming from. oh but I was so enjoying Eyes, call me what you will. I'll enjoy it I am sure. He pushes his muzzle against her shoulder just as she had pushed hers into his chest once before.

They continue to walk the flames crackling can be heard at this point and he snorts at the dust in the air. I never remember calling it flaming; hell, possibly, depends on whos talking. His glassy voice stops once more. With a crinkle of his lips they split open blood trickling down them to the stuble on his chin. He swings his body to the right taking them down the path that would lead them to the open area where the sole tree burned and the Ravens rested. Its simple really, there is Erebor, straia's son, and straia the queen. Other then that the rest of us are just a part of this land of this kingdom, though it would be a good idea for you to decide what caste you are interested in. Especially since there are rumors of war happening. he stops when they get to the edge of the clearing starring blankly into the distance, a little curious about his new found enjoyment of the females company.

Thanh

idk things reasons

Photo by anapt

Messages In This Thread
    In this womb or tomb - Any/Thanh. - by Aurane - 12-03-2015, 08:38 PM
    RE: In this womb or tomb - Any/Thanh. - by Oricle - 12-05-2015, 09:44 AM
    RE: In this womb or tomb - Any/Thanh. - by Aurane - 12-11-2015, 04:40 PM
    RE: In this womb or tomb - Any/Thanh. - by Oricle - 12-15-2015, 08:23 PM