• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Killdare, any]

The blood bay kept to the shadows along the edge of the fire charged kingdom before him. His deep oil-hued eyes flicked from place to place as he watched the comings and goings of this place. A smirk smeared itself across his maw- this place would make for quite an interesting journey for sure.  He knew there would be much to accomplish here, but first he had to actually become a part of the group that seemed to insight fear in others. Dark ebony dagger struck the earth beneath them as they carried the stag to the boarder of The Chamber.  The air felt charged as if every time the wind rustled against him there was a small sizzle. It was a different feeling, he wasn't sure if he truly liked the feeling, but it was interesting and new so he accepted it for now. 

Nymphetamine was tall for only being two and more mature than most his age he had come across. He liked to think it showed, that his stature was confident and his mind strong in its knowledge. It was why he had taken the time to give Killdare an answer- to know that Chamber was right for himself and not just right in the moment. Traveling so long to find a place like Bequanna had changed him forever, losing his family had hardened him. He didn't think he would want to be a part of a kingdom- figured he would be a loner for a long time. Deep down he couldn't ignore the pull of having a group have his back, the idea of some form of support; the strength of an army behind him. 

The blood bay had told Killdare 3 days, and he had taken every moment, it was almost sunset on the third day. He can't say that he actually needed the whole time, but he figured he had the time to search and gather information, so he had. It had been very interesting to hear what others said about Chamber when they were not aware others were listening. It had made his decision simple, if it was power he needed now, chamber would be the kingdom. The stag rolled his shoulders, allowing the last moments to be slightly at ease before he had to be on point- making the best impressions for his new homeland's leadership crew. Straightening, he raise his voice and called for Killdare, the beast that would be expecting him.

I have a game Killdare, It's simple to play. You come now- or I will just go away.

His tones rang dark, and rich. and smile was on his maw as he spoke. Not flashy like some show-of prince, no, more like a sooty laugh, like one who meant to be frank and more true than fantasy. Nymphetamine looked to the sky, expecting the winged beast to take his usual approach, then calmly scanned the land around him as he began to wait. The game was the same as it was in the meadow- play on his knowledge of what Nymphetamine joining Chamber would do for Killdare- a step towards a promotion. In that sense, his "game" was real he would "leave" and seek some other Chamber beast to stake claim to the rewards of bringing in new meat.  It was all moves and counter moves. The young stag knew this, and while he didn't play the naive card with Killdare- he looked forward to taking others unaware. But for now, he waited, he had to give the winged beast a chance after all.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

Messages In This Thread
    Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Killdare, any] - by Nymphetamine - 11-10-2015, 10:14 PM