• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wicked shall receive their reward; Tiberios/Shatter Me

If he was looking for a dog fight, he wouldn’t find it here. The Gates had only themselves to blame when it came to their destruction. As for their queen? Well, so be it. Tiberios had lost family to the Chamber too. Straia took what she wanted and unless Kronk had some sort of hidden magic, no one could stop her. What had happened to the Gates was a tragedy, that much was true, but it had been some time and from what Tiberios has heard, there’s not much being done about it.

When he comes across the pair of them - his general and the orange-ish stallion - he has half a mind to turn around and walk away. The smell of old soot and the Gates practically comes across him in waves. But Tiberios knows that no matter what he’d actually said to Texas, the old bay would do whatever he wanted in the end. King be damned, Falls be damned, allies be damned. Texas was more of a hassle than anything else, and Tiberios wonders vaguely how fun it would be to banish him. Well, he can dream at least.

“What is it that needs to be negotiated, Kronk from the Gates?” Tiberios asks, looking over the other horse with mild appreciation. He had gusto, and what looked like a short temper. No doubt a fighter at heart. That made it all the worse that he was here instead of a diplomat. (Which reminded him, had Piety actually gone to the Gates like he asked? He doubted it.) The tick of irritation begins to take root between his eyes, and the painted man can feel a headache begin to grow.

“My name is Tiberios.”

Tiberios

king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the wicked shall receive their reward; Tiberios/Shatter Me - by Tiberios - 10-20-2015, 02:08 PM