• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you [any]

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

He waits for his companions to speak and when they do not he realizes that it is up to him. Well, that was unfortunate, he wasn't exactly the brains of the operation. Still, perhaps he had initiated the conversation and so should be expected to carry on with it.

"Well, you can bet they will seek aid with the Falls. That goes without saying, unfortunately for them the Falls has grown just as deserted as the Gates. Maybe they too  have earned a visit." He flicks his tail, wishing for a spark of genius to flood him. Really, he thought they should have commenced with a hostile take over if they were going to steal the Queen away. "Sooner or later, we are going to need to do something about the Jungle. The Amazons grow bold under their new Queen, their ties with the Dale are concerning." He doesn't know why exactly that is. The Dale had not displayed any magic whatsoever, had not advertised any inclination to take a direct dislike to him on behalf of their alliances together. Still, it did not sit well with him.

They needed to turn the tide, to sway the scale in one direction or another. As of now it seemed there had been a balance created, and it did nothing to show their power. "How are our aliiances with the Valley holding? What of the Deserts? Gaining the Deserts would turn the tables in our favor." Maybe once that would have rang true. Sadly, Killdare had not bothered to keep up with the current state of all the kingdoms. He was not aware just how desolate they were all becoming. That had always been Engels job, to parlay with the other realms. To make nice with her wit and words. Where had she gone? Where had she taken his sons? Every day he asked himself and every day he felt himself growing darker, heavier with the burden of not knowing. Maybe that was why he would soon find himself father to not only his sons, but to a daughter.

"Has the Gates fealty been truly promised? How much do they love that Queen of their's? Her children?" He asks out loud but thinks on these things off handed. "The tree is growing nicely is it not my Queen?" Though they are not currently near the entity, his eyes turn in its direction adding to the hint on his breath. 

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

>_> sorry Call is not good with ideas. I dont know where everyone is heading with their ponies so its hard to come up with diabolical plans 

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-11-2015, 04:27 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-11-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Erebor - 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-17-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM