• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you [any]

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

They are all (somewhat unshockingly, as they all serve the Chamber first) in agreement. To place straws carefully, to be powerful without bringing all of Beqanna to their door. There’s a reason that Gryffen doesn’t always get his way. If it were up to him, they’d be knocking on the Amazon’s door already. But Warship is right, of course. The heat there would be awful, though he has a good solution for it, and Straia nods. There’s a reason he’s the General, after all. “Erebor, if it came to it, could you cool a kingdom down?”

He can add heat, so maybe he could remove it. It would be a lot, and take a lot of concentration she imagines. In the end, it might not be the best use of his time. She’d rather have him fighting than standing off to the side. But if they needed it, she was curious if it was an option. A backup plan.

“The Gates is already trying to rally some help. The Amazons did not seem likely to give it, though Mast is in the Deserts currently. We’ll stay ahead of it. If they rally Beqanna to their side, I have no problem playing benevolent and returning Fiasko long before they get here.” She wouldn’t risk their kingdom to keep a hostage that they did not need. But Fiasko, with her good soul, was off in the Gates to tell them to leave the Chamber alone. Perhaps that would be all they needed to end this little issue, at least for a while.

Killdare tells them of what he’s learned while in the Jungle, and she smiles and nods. It’s always good to get information from everywhere. The ravens knew a lot, but even they missed things. And certainly, they could not garner feelings and opinions the same way a horse could. “Glad to see a year in the Amazons was productive,” she says with a grin, though really, she is glad to have Killdare back. He is one of the Chamber, and while she won’t start a war over a valid steal, she would have burned down the Amazons if they had tried to keep either Killdare or Erebor.

She turns back to Erebor, and then adds, “Do you have an idea for our diplomats, though I’d point we really don’t have any of those,” she says with a slight chuckle. Though it was true. They were sorely lacking for diplomats these days. “And our, friends, as you say?” Weed was already out there, sewing discord among the other kingdoms. But there was likely more they could do, and she was certainly open to all the ideas.

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-11-2015, 04:27 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-11-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Erebor - 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-17-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM