• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you [any]

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

Just when he's finished their Queen makes an entrance. She always did have a way with popping up at the most opportune time. His head bends at her arrival, "Straia", the Chamber Queen looking much the same as she had a year ago. As she does so often she provides words of wisdom on the matters she catches wind of. Steal her, no certainly not, he doubted anyone could come and take their Queen without a good fight. "Of course they wouldn't take you, I do wonder what is left of the Gates to bargain for? Gryffen's certainly made a good sheath for his sword with the prize. I do not put it past them to try to rally others in their cause." He stands staring at the ground for a time, so much thinking was hurting his head, go figure.

In the thick of things Erebor enters the clearing, pushing a smile to Killdare's lips. "Ah, well met again my Lord." However unplanned Erebor's short visit to the Jungle was, it was just the thing to lift Killdare's spirits. They each had sound statements on the matter, so he offered what he had as far as information went. "The Jungle's taken allegiance with both the Dale and the Falls. That means they'll have that healing pool available for use." That healing pool because he had only heard of it in passing, he didn't know the details of its stipulations. It would be useful if they could get to it in the heat of battle, or after. "Of the Dale people, their King is young but well liked. Many of his herd were quick to respond to the Jungle's visit, I believe there is more to them than meets the eye. Many of them smell of it at least." He had done his best to discreetly scent them, even the odd old man they harbored.

"I do wonder what kind of a hold the Jungle holds with the Falls. The ties that bind between the Dale and Jungle I do not see being easily broken." He's really said his piece. Though he thought that without further expansion of their respect, they risk becoming a one hit wonder. Flexing against the wrong kingdom, pushing too far, that also had an undesirable outcome. Warship suggests they mock, which wouldn't hurt them any, gods knew they could all only gain from training. He himself had a fair bit of climate adjustment to his skin from the last year, he thought it a good idea for the others to experience some conditioning. A good idea for him to further his own adjustments to the element. "Of course, nothing to lose by some good old fashioned conditioning." He said with a grin.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-11-2015, 04:27 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-11-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Erebor - 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-17-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM