• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you [any]

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

He left the very moment he could, eager to be gone, eager to get back home. His nostrils missed the simple scents of the pine forest, ached to not be bombarded day in and day out. Ridiculous flowers, irritating trees, animals of all sorts, and the mares. The absolute nightmare of breeding season he had suffered through. His time spent with the Amazons was not horrible, it could have been better though, he thought with a smirk. She had not accepted any of his advances though, he would not easily give up, but he would give it a rest for now. Engelsfors was absent for an entire year, and he had not seen his sons. He did not know where they had gone, if they would return, it made him sour. He was experiencing a rotten streak of luck the past year.

He flew home, of course he did, because walking was too mundane for his return. He wanted to be back, to be back NOW. The wind obliged him, as if it too were ready for him to be back where he belonged. The trees are wonderful, filling his airways with their evergreen scent. The ravens cawed, babbled on about his entry, and he wasn't even angry. He laughed at their nonsense, sidled up to the nearest tree and commenced rubbing his length against it. He would rid himself of the Jungle, this would do until he could find some water. The needles that pricked his skin, caught his hair, they were welcome and missed additions. He had never not wanted the Chamber, he learned something though, he would not soon leave it. Fondness for the kingdom had surpassed his original realizations, having been deprived of the place for the last year, he was glad to be back. Even if his family had abandoned him, there was still some left. Straia, Erebor, even that bastard Gryffen who had knocked up his sister.

He found the ground, deciding a good roll was in order. Coating himself in the earth so as to return his natural smell, it was amusing as well, something he hadn't permitted himself in captivity. Finally satisfied with the amount of dirt on his hide, needles in his hair, he stood. He needed a good bath really.

First thing was first though, he would find Straia.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-11-2015, 04:27 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-11-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Erebor - 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-17-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM