• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Good day {Pevensie/Cam/Any}

Home is where the heart is.

It is a deceiving feeling. It means you will feel comfort, and love wherever you are. No matter who surrounds you, no matter what surrounds you—home will always be within you. But that’s a lie. Exemplary has been wandering like a lost bird flying east instead of south… a consistent circle of “who am I?”, “where am I?”.

Home isn’t where the heart is. She will be forever a wandering ugly duckling until her true self comes to shine, in her true home, surrounded by supportive souls and dedicated go-getters. Until then, her home won’t be where her heart is—her heart is empty without a home.

The Deserts is her first stop and most comforting option. She feels the heat wave blast her as she enters the kingdom hesitantly. Is she welcome on land, if she was raised her eons ago?

The sweet scent of sand, the familiar smell of sweat and lack of vegetation… so comforting, so welcoming. It is the first thing she has felt used to since she reopened herself to Beqanna this week. Finally, something she can rely on.

Her onyx coat is anything but grateful, wandering under the scorching sun like an ant under a magnifying glass. Soon her hind would set fire, and her body would ignite in a furry of red, orange, and blue flames. Or, she would grow accustomed to the temperature… the more practical scenario. Soon, her black coat would shiver without the pressuring heat of the Desert sun.

Her eyes set on the heart of her old home, seeing the one little watering hole (which in other kingdoms would be considered equivalent to a puddle). Here, front and center, she might draw the person she sought.

Exemplary

I will be yours, and only yours, until the day I fade to black

Messages In This Thread
    Good day {Pevensie/Cam/Any} - by Exemplary - 10-08-2015, 11:58 PM
    RE: Good day {Pevensie/Cam/Any} - by Camrynn - 10-13-2015, 12:38 PM
    RE: Good day {Pevensie/Cam/Any} - by Exemplary - 10-15-2015, 02:10 AM