• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All things are possible: Hoku, any

They continue to stand on the dune that shadows the oasis, and the small mare continued to stare absentmindedly at the crystal clear water that pooled in the middle. It was the warm voice of Shahrizai that broke her out of the trance she was in. She shook her head seemingly clearing her thoughts, "Oh Shahrizai, I don't think anything you do can be anything but graceful" She said a small smile gracing her lips as she swung her head towards him her black mane fluttering in the warm balmy breeze of the deserts. But it wasn't long until she fell back into the trance of thinking about her developing feelings for the tailless stallion. Then his voice wormed through her thoughts again, it took her a moment to come out of the thoughts but her cheeks warmed as he asked if something was on her mind. Yes there was definitely something on her mind, it is burdening her with the thought of rejection and or humiliation. What if the stallion didn't feel the same? She would make a huge fool of herself in front of this handsome stallion she has become quite attached to. She didn't want to scare him away, not when she needed him most.

She decided to answer actually telling him how she felt, she took a deep breath and looked into his deep dark pools with her own light ones. "Shah.. I have become quite... attached to you... And I have never felt this feeling towards anyone, stallions for that matter. All I have ever known was hardheartedness and hatred.. But you... Oh you Shah have made me such a better person... I can actually be myself around you. I don't feel scared anymore but only that when I am with you.. Only you Shah... What I am trying to say, pardon me if I'm bad at confessing my feelings but I think I might.. Love you Shah." She said setting her nose on his neck and breathing in his scent and closing her eyes for a moment. Then she stepped back looking into his eyes looking for any hesitation or rejection hoping she doesn't find any. "I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable in anyway Shah, I figured I should be straight forward with you" She said looking down at the sand and the way it blew in the breeze, the grains tumbling over one another.    

Hoku

Don't let me drown

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Shahrizai - 10-08-2015, 11:55 AM
    RE: All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Hoku - 10-09-2015, 09:13 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Hoku - 10-18-2015, 08:31 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Hoku - 11-07-2015, 11:42 PM