• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

There is always room for firsts. Like the first time you take a step, or suckle some of that sweet milk from your mothers nipple. Maybe the first time you meet a girl, or the first time you hear of the kingdoms. Its all just a part of life, suprising twists and turns that create a colorful event in history. This was a first for him, crossing the border of the Dale with the intent to make this his home... He pauses for a second considering this thought. Yes that sounds right, "home" the low hum of saying it assotiated with the Dale sort of clicked right in his mind. Looking at the ground in front of himself the creature notices how this would be the last step he would have to take before he found himself in the company of others. Along with the last step he would have to take without a purpose, sure life had purpose, he had owned reasons for purposeness in the past. But... this time, it was different. This time he didn't know his future, and didn't know what to expect. This time he was ok with that... Almost you could say looking forward to the new journey that life would provide for him.

Phaedrus

Can you hear the melody

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM