• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still waiting for the world to end; birthing, any
    Brynmor

"I will see."

His gaze vaguely directed in the direction the guesses they are. First he had thought it was only two of them – from which one smelled kind of bloody – but now he can faintly make out another presence. One of his still dark ears points forward as the other keeps moving, ready to pick up any sound they make. The young girl is the one that replies first, all though she sounds a little hesitant. Soon the older mare tells him she’s fine, but she too doesn’t convince him. The blunt question next makes him inwardly huff and the voice in his head snarls something about an insolent child, but unlike Shaytan she asks it out of pure curiosity and thus he lets it go. But before Brynmor can answer the older mare speaks up again, calling the child by name. The graying male smiles softly, dipping his head lightly. ”It’s okay” he simply replies. ’No it’s NOT okay, how dare they ask you about eyes like that? Once again Bryn ignores him, finding the three in front of him much more important and interesting than his life long buddy.

Someone else joins them and even though he doesn’t recognize her scent as the one of the Queen he feels it in the air. Her scent lingered around in the Chamber and therefor it wasn’t unknown, but he had never met her and he probably he would never official meet her. Instead he dips his head and backs away as his ears turn backwards. ’Looks like we aren’t needed here. The voice rings in his head. ”Yes, I agree. Let’s go” Brynmor replies softly, mumbling to himself as he tries to move himself around again. He was no longer needed here, what good would he be when it came to kingdom matters? He didn’t even know what the Chamber exactly was – no one ever cared to fill him in on anything – except that it was how everybody called this place. And thus he prepares to leave as he sways his head into the direction of the females and newborn before he retreats between the pine trees of the Chamber.

"Through your secret."

OOC: Feel free to send someone after him, or not, I will keep reading the thread ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm still waiting for the world to end; birthing, any - by Brynmor - 10-17-2015, 08:59 AM