• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

I'm rotting inside
    My flesh turns to dust

It regards them plainly. They've reached the circus and now settle their eyes on the main attraction. A mongrel, a behemoth, a monster. There is no single name to describe the monstrosity in front of them.

Deathcrawler. Murderer. King. Fear. Nightcrawler.

There are many names - many entities - that it lives by. For a moment it tries to recollect the curses spat in its direction, but it remembers very few. The insults were shuddered off like a winter's snow before it indulged in its own pleasures. Once upon a time it pissed the entire world off. Now, that is only the prequel to this second part of life.

A slow swallow pulls the drool in its mouth down its throat. It can almost taste them as their body heats mingle and radiate. "You haven't seen me on a bad day," the words crawl like spiders. They haven't seen its body decayed and torn yet. They see it reborn and near perfect, but still beastly and strange. They see it starved when once before it was heavily fed. And so that is why it considers Lokii's offer with a shaded gleam of its eyes. Food, it muses in silence as its stomach churns in hope. "And in return?" It finally asks after a long breath of pause to weigh the options. Infection hasn't forgotten the other stallion who stands alarmingly close. "Do you have anything to offer?" The question grates against their ears. Nothing is ever truly free, but there are always symbiotic relationships.

infection

infection by aeris | html by insane | picture c darkcloud013.deviantart.com

caaaal, kraz's html is broken so I couldn't read most of the post Sad I could read up until, "his short, rounded back is indication of good breeding somewhere along his family line, and..."

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Infection - 09-29-2015, 09:44 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Lokii - 09-30-2015, 08:47 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Lupei - 10-02-2015, 05:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Infection - 10-05-2015, 10:27 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Lokii - 10-09-2015, 05:15 PM