• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you can't give me what I need || Any

I'm rotting inside
    My flesh turns to dust

They won't take to its cold nature so willingly. They want a gentle man, one with emotions and concern for others. They want brothers they can rely on and yet it's Infection that arrived. With yellow stained canines and claws that knead into the snow and a grotesque stare it arrives as though prompted, as though it had never left. It claims its openness to wander because of its ties here although its lineage has only just stopped ruling. The dynasty it provided them with, however, gave the kingdom a chain of fair rulers. Its poisoned bloodlines brought life into the frozen hills.

They don't know this. The newer generations of the brotherhood know nothing of the blood that was shed and the strength it took to begin something so monumental to the kingdom's history. Every king is a large piece in a story so what of the king that began a dynasty?

Hurricane regards it with a foul mistrusting expression while the newcomer, remaining unnamed, replies snidely. Without having answered the alabaster brother Infection steadies its eyes on the foreigner. "You'd be surprised," a hoarse whisper spoken into the bitter wind. Plumes coil from its mouth, the heat mingling with cold, before disappearing for another breath to succeed it. "You need to freshen up on your Tundra history," its gaze narrows when it turns to look at Hurricane. The statement is said flatly and strangely confidently. Their eyes level on one another for a few heartbeats before it regards the stranger once more. "Your name?"

infection

infection by aeris | html by insane | picture c darkcloud013.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    you can't give me what I need || Any - by Swagger - 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: you can't give me what I need || Any - by Swagger - 10-05-2015, 01:17 PM
    RE: you can't give me what I need || Any - by Infection - 10-06-2015, 09:06 AM