• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you can't give me what I need || Any
    if you can wait till I get home
    then I swear we can make this last

The past is but a mystery and he is a clean slate. Wherever life had taken him before matters no longer. All that matters is the present, the now. For whatever reason he is drawn to the land of snow and ice. It’s not their lack of femininity that he prefers for the ladies would always be a vice he couldn’t give up. It just seems the right place and the right time for him. Onyx hooves sink into the snow as his muscled body makes it’s way towards the one opening in the icy wall that reaches all the way to the sky. Inky tendrils of his forelock beat against his forehead as he peers through the whirling sleet and flakes that beat oppressively against his massive figure. Even as the storm rages against him, he halts at the border and waits. A stoic dark figure in a world of white. Snowflakes cling to thick lashes, snow drapes over his backside and still he stands silently. Waiting on the whims of the brotherhood to acknowledge him and make him one of their own.

S W A G G E R

I swear by tomorrow this will all be in the past

(I haven't figured him out yet so bare with me)

Messages In This Thread
    you can't give me what I need || Any - by Swagger - 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: you can't give me what I need || Any - by Swagger - 10-05-2015, 01:17 PM