• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What fickle flame (Straia, any)

He sees, rather quickly, that this meeting has completely gone awry. Straia has no time for him, and Tiberios is wasting his own time trying to reason with her. If she will not have the alliance, then so be it. They have the Jungle and they had the Dale. With any luck, Tiberios reasons, they might be able to procure the Deserts as the final council seat. When Straia makes her intentions clear Tiberios does nothing but roll his shoulders and nod. “Time will tell, I suppose.”

Then the subject turns back to his son, and he’s all ears. Straia wears a smile, a reaction that Tiberios burns into his memory for a later date. He garners no reaction though, no step sideways, no irregular breath. He begs to differ that his son is enjoying it here, in fact - he knows it to be false. Khalis undoubtedly misses his home, his parents, the Falls. Straia knew nothing of his son, but she could lie well. He only offers a subtle “Hmm.” in response to her statement of him visiting before sighing deeply. “Well, lucky for me I can always make more sons.”

The sabino smiles again, dipping his head in a makeshift bow before taking a step backwards. “You know where to find me if you need anything.” He comments, turning on his heel and taking his exit.

Tiberios

king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 09-27-2015, 08:52 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Kushiel - 09-28-2015, 02:07 AM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Gryffen - 09-28-2015, 12:35 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 09-28-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Gryffen - 09-28-2015, 02:38 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Straia - 09-30-2015, 01:27 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 09-30-2015, 02:09 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Straia - 10-07-2015, 09:37 AM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 10-09-2015, 04:41 PM