• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It Comes In Waves I Close My Eyes (Any)

All things are possible, even the worst of things.

When she first notices him, she appears somewhat enthusiastic, even going so far as to take a few steps towards him. But then she seems to notice something, her demeanor instantly transforming as she withdraws from him. She quickly hides the fear behind a cold, neutral mask, but he had seen it. Something about him had frightened her.

He is admittedly a rather intimidating looking stallion. Both his parents had been large, with a fair amount of musculature. It is no surprise then that he is also large and muscular. The only saving grace to the entire picture of intimidating stallion is that he has no tail. Honestly, who can actually be frightening when they’re missing their tail? Rather silly, to be honest. Given that his mother had been completely hairless though, he supposes it could have been worse. She at least had had her tattoos to cover up her nakedness. Imagine if he’d been born hairless? A laugh and a half that would have been.

Despite her well-hidden fear, she does not retreat from him. He rather likes that about her. If she let him, he could help her transform herself into something quite magnificent. Kingdoms are good for that kind of thing.

She tells him her story readily enough, not hesitating to lambaste his entire gender. He winces slightly, as though she had struck him. It’s true, stallions could be brutes. He hopes at least that he can convince her not all stallions are like that. He wouldn’t want her to dismiss an entire gender because of a single bad experience.

That sounds downright awful. I’m so sorry you had endure that.

He pauses, warm brown eyes considering her in concern. After a moment, a slow grin begins to curve his lips.

Although, I’m not certain it’s entirely fair to paint my gender as a whole with the same brush. I like to think I’m not so bad as all that.

The grin deepens as his eyes begin to twinkle.

However, I do have to admit that I rather enjoy a good bit of teasing now and then. Don’t tell anyone though, my reputation would be ruined.

Winking at her, he has to resist the urge to laugh (which fortunately he does - barely).

shahrizai

hestoni x scorch

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It Comes In Waves I Close My Eyes (Any) - by Shahrizai - 09-28-2015, 12:09 PM