• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Lokii
    “Fuuuuuck you Gaza!”

The grullo appaloosa is raging as she storms into the meadow.  And storms literally too - her foul mood is influencing the weather, turning the air frigid, and making hail rain down from above.

“Fuuuuuck!!”  She yells her frustration at the elements before stopping beneath the tree that she’d first met Gaza.  She wants to find the bastard and let him know what he’s putting her through.

Pregnancy is HELL.  She’s fat as all anything, her ankles are swollen, and her constantly changing hormones are near to driving her insane.  I mean, she’s always been temperamental, but this is just ridiculous!

She settles in against the oak’s bark, grumbling to herself and trying to keep warm.  Normally she would try and shift the weather to something warmer, but she’s found that the more pregnant she gets, the more difficult it is to control her abilities.  It’s probably something to do with the goddamn hormones and the charming roller coaster ride of emotions they’re putting her on.  Fucking hell.  She’s never doing this again.

Her dark, orange-flecked eyes peer out through the falling snow (when had the hail disappeared?), trying to see if any other horses are braving the meadow today.  She it would be very unlikely for her to run into Gaza today - being a Desert boy and all, he’s probably going to avoid the colder weather - but she can’t help but hold out some small hope.  She wants to give the asshat a piece of her mind.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

@[Lokii]

Messages In This Thread
    I’ll burn this whole city down; Lokii - by Lyris - 09-26-2015, 09:56 PM