• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - lagertha, diplomats

I'm rotting inside
    My flesh turns to dust

It likely doesn't belong in their conversation, but when has it ever belonged anywhere? Society had ousted the creature long ago and it has never tried to redeem itself. Instead, it simply lives with no regard to life's wishes. It doesn't take into consideration that it's unwelcomed or unwanted. No one can stop it. No one can break its legs into submission.

So it arrives to the diplomatic meeting. The conversations are only just now beginning and so it's content to find that nothing has been missed. A breath is drawn in. Their scents mingle but it knows the potent odor of the Jungle all too well. Memories flash through as it recollects the sea of green and the passionate mares that thrive in that humid kingdom. They are warriors. It respected them silently as it played with the Queen's name on its tongue. They were half siblings but she has long since vanished in the history pages of the world while it continues to live on.

"Amazons," it mutters hoarsely when it steps forward to meet them. A simple nod is offered before sideways glancing to Hurricane with a jagged grin threatening to show. Focusing on the women again it adds, "I'm Infection." It doesn't expect them to know its tales and triumphs. This is a new generation to take the innocence from.

This is a new generation to poison.

infection

infection by aeris | html by insane | picture c darkcloud013.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha, diplomats - by Infection - 10-06-2015, 09:22 AM