• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - lagertha, diplomats

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

It has been so long – too long – since she has been to the Tundra. Not because she cares one way or another for the Tundra. But Kratos. Her electric counterpart. But he had not lit the sky looking for her. He had not come to the Jungle. Had not set the trees ablaze. And today, in truth, she does not expect to find him here. She’s beginning to think he’s gone, beginning to think that he’s left as they all do.

The number of friends and family Rhy has has declined all her life. Eventually, it would just be her. She keeps hoping that day is a long way off, but whenever it comes, perhaps that will be the day she visits the afterlife and never leaves. It’s always an option for her. She’s already half dead, after all.

She waits for Lagertha, and then scoops both of them up on a wave of electric. It solidifies beneath them, unable to shock Lagertha in this state, but they can ride the electric all the way to the Tundra. It cuts the time in half, and it’s pretty damn fun. Though possibly Lagertha won’t agree. Rhy hadn’t bothered to ask, of course, because either way she would get some amusement out of it.

But really, it’s like surfing in the sky on gold. Who can’t enjoy that?

She deposits them back on the ground just outside the Tundra’s wall, not crossing the border. She’s tempted to light the sky with a blast of electric, just to see if he’s here. But they are here for diplomatic reasons, and so she doesn’t start a storm in their sky. Instead she waits for Errant, or whoever finds them.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when i breathed - lagertha, diplomats - by Rhy - 09-25-2015, 12:34 PM