• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Tessla, Chamber diplomats, any

“Perhaps you shouldn’t threaten my kingdom when you are standing alone on our border.” She says in return, not particularly worried about pissing off the Amazonian. But of course, she rarely worries about pissing anyone off, truthfully. Alone, she could block most weather related attacks. Not all, but most. With the rest of the Chamber’s skills behind her, she didn’t think any one horse was all that likely to do that much damage here.

She still doesn’t plan to keep the mare. They cause chaos. They don’t attack diplomats standing on the border. They are plenty strong enough that they don’t need to play dirty to get things. Though it amuses Straia when others stand on the border concerned.

“Send her my congratulations,” she says simply. The sisters have typically been too upstanding to be friends with the Chamber. She doubts this will change under Lagertha, but Straia will find out that information on her own. It’s highly unlikely Lyris is going to tell her anything interesting anyway. “Thanks for making the trip, Lyris.” And she does say this without sarcasm. Yes, she already knew, but appearances are important, and at least the Amazons had the balls to send someone here at all.

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

image © Squirt

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; Tessla, Chamber diplomats, any - by Straia - 09-30-2015, 01:11 PM