• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In a city after midnight; Any

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

The girl is polite, and not necessarily scared to be alone in the den. She talks about stars, asking Rhy if she knows anything. Rhy can’t help but think of Sarkis, off looking at flowers and wondering about the world. Such childish innocence. It is beautiful, really. Something she never had herself, but of course, she was born with the uncontrollable electric in her veins. In essence, she was born with the power to kill. She was born having scared her sister so irrevocably for simply being electric that her sister couldn’t even stay in Beqanna for years.

There’s little room for innocence when you destroy everything you touch.

She has long since grown to control the electric (and the lion, and the half ghost thing…she has accumulated traits over her life). She knows now how to avoid killing others, despite the somewhat unlimited supply of pointy and deadly accouterments that she comes with. Granted, she also has the ability to just be a horse, like now. Which is good when hanging out with children.

“I don’t know very much about stars,” she admits. “It’s hard to see them through the trees in the Jungle, where I live.” Stars are almost strange to her. She does enjoy evenings when she’s in the meadow or the field, the stars above her head so impossibly endless. So different from the jungle, where the foliage just leaves the sky black.

The girl then talks of the burned patch of grass, and her voice wavers a bit more. Ah, so Rhy was right. She leans down slightly. “The grass will grow back. I burned a lot of things when I was younger, before I learned how to control my power.” She lets a few sparks dance on her skin, keeping well away from the girl. The lightning crackles a bit over her back, making something of a mini-electric storm on top of the gold and white mare. “Maybe I can help you?”

And then she mentions mommy. Rhy has an amazing knack for finding children who have wandered off and lost their mothers. This is not the first time this has happened. “No, I’m sorry. Who is your mom? Where do you live? I’d be happy to try and help you find her.”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 09-10-2015, 05:20 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 09:58 AM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 09-20-2015, 10:55 AM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Rhy - 09-22-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 10-04-2015, 07:06 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Rhy - 10-12-2015, 12:58 PM
    RE: In a city after midnight; Any - by Draconis - 10-14-2015, 06:19 AM