• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|not all who wander are lost|
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Righteousness. This is what my name was built upon. I was taught my whole life to show this to the herds that I came into. With that being said, I am sure you would label me as a wanderer. In my eyes though I see it as a chance to explore, be new and follow where the path may lead me. My chestnut eyes have seen many atrocities in the 6 years that I have been living, but this does not stop me from holding what I was meant to do.  My personality might come off too strong, making others to believe I am too aggressive. That is what happens when you travel and experience the world beyond what you know; it molds and shapes you into something new. You may or may not like it.

As I stumble across this new land, my intuition swarms within me telling me that I should stay. My orbs look across what is dubbed Beqanna, catching in the distance the different mares that are around waiting for a steed to come. I hear the sound of a stream, my ears catching the chirping of the birds and the wind rustling the trees. My limbs carry me over to one of the trees that over look some of the land as I observe those that are around me. I had come to love the silence that comes with visiting a new place. The wind picks up behind me as I feel my blackish blue mane float beside me. My coat is easy to spot, as I do not blend in with many objects. My nostrils flare, as I smell the air and the scents around me, picking up that I will not be alone for too long.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
    |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-09-2015, 09:17 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Cress - 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-10-2015, 02:32 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Kushiel - 09-10-2015, 03:29 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-11-2015, 11:54 AM