• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

been trying' hard not to get into trouble | diplomats, any

been tryin' hard not to get into trouble

She can hear the beating of hooves against a hillside but her eyes have deceived her, she cannot spot anyone for quite some time. Perhaps it was the fog rising, spring mornings are refreshing and in the right time of day a lighter horse (like herself) could easily slip an untrained radar. She is surprised that for her arrival not being very long that someone has already started her way; in her own kingdom it had literally taken days for someone to notice her.

She finally sees a stallion, at first she thinks her eyes are playing a trick; perhaps sleep deprivation from traveling through the night but a second blink and he appears. A handsome gray who was quite welcoming. "Oh," she says in a 'is he talking to me? really?' tone, "Hi. I'm Everdeen, thank you for being so kind. I'm from the Valley and just curious about your home here. I'm already impressed...I waited days when I joined my home to be greeted." She blushes at the thought of how she may be embarrassing her King, Demian, by accidentally slipping their mannerisms. She wasn't sure how this entire thing went but perhaps by the end of her trip around the world she would be schooled.

"I'm new to all of this, what makes the Dale special? Who rules here? What are your members responsibilities? How do you feel about all the change of hands recently? Oh," she says again, batting her eyelashes as she dips her head a little lower, "Sorry about the impromptu interview, just curious." She thinks over about what all she's just said, how suspicious she must sound or worse; how ignorant. What will this man think of her? Of the Valley?!

She will get better with time, just wait.

e v e r d e e n

Messages In This Thread
    RE: been trying' hard not to get into trouble | diplomats, any - by e v e r d e e n - 09-08-2015, 07:09 PM