• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Little Light of Mine [Jack]

AuroraElis

There is shouting and bickering, followed by a call for mom.  She snorts in annoyance as Eviction is now at her side and Escence trots of, her head held high.  Her navy eyes roll as she replies, "Ya... Thanks."

She turns to walk towards where the girl was prancing about, "Escence you can't just eat stuff if you don't know what it is."  Her voice is stern but kind.  Jack walks up behind her and tells her of his plan to take Eviction to the orchard.  She looks to him with a smile, "That sounds great!  You two have fun."  When she turns to look back to Escence the girl is disappearing over a small hilltop...

Not all that glitters is gold

Messages In This Thread
    This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Eviction - 03-30-2024, 10:32 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by AuroraElis - 04-01-2024, 08:04 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 11:25 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 12:37 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 02:57 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 03:56 PM