• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

wrynn, ramiel, kellyn, rhy.

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

He’s been perhaps the most distant of the after-lifers. Hiding in the Tundra, burrowing in the snow. He’s older now, no longer the child they would envision. Nothing too much has changed on the other hand; his bay coat glistens darkly, the ivory bark adorning his legs glimmer impressively, and when he is not horse, rabbit or rain, he visits them.

Gail likes his visits, as do some of the others among the dead, ones only he could name now. Well, perhaps the others could; but that’s why he’s here now, gracing the high grasses of the meadow.

Perhaps I should explain.

Upon his last visit to the afterlife, Nihlus made a point of speaking with Gail. Well, he’s always speaking with her on his visits; but that time, he had a special request. "Ask them to meet me in the meadow on the night of the full moon,” He murmured to her, holding her gaze courageously. And though she spoke little to him, Nihlus trusted Gail. He trusted her.

And so, he’s here now, gracing the high grasses of the meadow. The moonlight shimmers against his shadowy fur, glinting in his glowing blue eyes. The breeze caresses his forelock gently, and carries his scent on the wind. It shouldn’t be long now.

Nihlus
    rain manipulating, rabbit shifting son of Sinder & Noori

@[Ramiel] @[Wrynn] @[Kellyn] @[Rhy]
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA SO YEA.

Messages In This Thread
    wrynn, ramiel, kellyn, rhy. - by Nihlus - 08-21-2015, 04:35 PM
    RE: wrynn, ramiel, kellyn, rhy. - by Kellyn - 08-21-2015, 11:57 PM
    RE: wrynn, ramiel, kellyn, rhy. - by Ramiel - 08-22-2015, 02:10 PM
    RE: wrynn, ramiel, kellyn, rhy. - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 08:45 PM