• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  say I was in your dream last night
    margot

There is a perfect world in which Margot only ever has to exist for her whims and her fancies. A perfect world that she pictures every night when she dreams. A whole universe in which every morning is a pastel dream and every evening is dazzling, rich jewels. She is merely a woman floating on cloud after cloud, breathing pink Cupid’s arrows in every lovers’ direction.

Such dreaming is what puts Margot in an affectionate, giggly mood as she trails aimlessly around Pangea. Boredom usually sours her, but her pastel daydreaming leaves a permanent, distant smile on her face. The pale-faced vixen finds Pangea the perfect blank landscape for her wild, perpetual imagination.

So lost in thought is she when she spots Zohariel, that she believes her to be just another thought she’s placed upon the Pangean landscape. She blinks a couple of times, pausing her quiet steps. When the starry woman does not disappear, Margot snorts and tosses her neck. The sweet smile on her face turns into a wide, delighted one. A stranger! And a dreamy one at that!

Margot doesn’t attempt to hid her approach as she trots toward the mare. Her tail flares high and excited in the air, her head high and proud. A welcoming, elated smile lighting up her face.

“Must the sky meet the ocean once again?” she calls out, a tinkling laugh following her poor joke. Silently, Margot reaches out tentatively with her magic, gently probing for the love this woman might hold. Outwardly, she cocks her head, the smile on her face never wavering.

“I’m Margot. Have you purposely sought out Pangea?”

@Zohariel

Messages In This Thread
    say I was in your dream last night - by Zohariel - 03-30-2023, 11:01 PM
    RE: say I was in your dream last night - by margot - 04-05-2023, 11:28 PM