• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the same old pipe dream
    margot

Though not necessarily patient as an attribute, Margot finds herself patiently watching Jesper. She arches a brow, her smile growing surprised. She draws her chin closer to her chest, studying the stallion as he continues.

“I think everyone should stay in Pangea,” she answers lightly, “so I suppose yes, I wouldn’t mind if you stayed.” Margot, in another life, might have made a great politician. She could argue for a life in Pangea for hours, but she cares very little for those that come and go. It might be clear in the diplomatic way she answers, the way she doesn’t see flirtatious teasing plainly in front of her.

“What kind of tricks, Jesper?” she asks with a swish of her tail. She turns to walk away, beckoning him with a short glance backward.

“Pangea isn’t the most beautiful this time of year. Hot, dry, dusty. But it’s mossy and cool at night in the right spots. You can find blooming jasmine in the spring.” Margot talks as she leads him to a shaded riverbed out of the sun. She dips her head to the water, taking a drink. 

“My mother used to rule here, though I don’t think she ever cared for the title . . .” Margot trails off, thinking of Desire fondly.

“We’ve got tricks, too, you know. Her and I. Do you want to see them?”

@ Jesper

Messages In This Thread
    the same old pipe dream - by margot - 03-21-2023, 12:55 AM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by Jesper - 03-21-2023, 07:23 AM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by margot - 03-21-2023, 11:00 PM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by Jesper - 03-23-2023, 08:43 PM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by margot - 04-01-2023, 12:36 AM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by Jesper - 04-11-2023, 02:59 PM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by margot - 04-17-2023, 06:56 PM