• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the world, it burns through me - Ea

Beyza is becoming accustomed to Beqanna’s changes - there’s something almost soothing about it. The seasons rotate and change on a yearly basis and, every few years, the land changes too. Part of her still craves some consistency, some peace, but this time the changes draw her out of herself. She is curious and feels a thrum of excitement from the unknown.

The land she visits is where Hyaline used to be but it is noticeably not Hyaline. The lake is the same but the terrain has changed. Beyza takes her time travelling through the new-but-same mountains, choosing to cross them on the ground instead of flying overhead. Afternoon is beginning to give way to evening as she passes through, the shadows deepening in purple hues and causing the faint glow of her body to stand out a little more.

Beyza knows full well she’s hoping to see Ryatah here, to get that confirmation that her mother is fine after these latest changes. When her white eyes scan the slopes they are expecting to catch on a familiar gold-haloed figure. Her attention is half on the look out, half on taking in as much as the scenery as she can, as she continues to make her way down towards the lake.

B E Y Z A

artwork by musonart

@Leah for Ea since the tag system is biased

Messages In This Thread
    the world, it burns through me - Ea - by Beyza - 03-20-2023, 11:20 PM
    RE: the world, it burns through me - Ea - by Ea - 03-22-2023, 06:24 PM
    RE: the world, it burns through me - Ea - by Ea - 04-08-2023, 05:29 PM