• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    She was very much shocked and surprised and saw his wings come and tag her. Knowing fully well that she was caught and tagged. "Hey!!! Hmph! Lucky!" She was easily caught as she pouts but runs to catch up to him. "Come down!" She says, as if to try and climb the tree but failed as she slips. After all, she only has hooves for grip. That will not help her at all. What can she do in this situation?

"Malik!? Please!!!" She gave him very cute eyes as she tried to convince him to come down, pushing her bits of mane away as to get him to come done from the branch he was on. "I forgot to set the rules!" She neighs, looking up at him and still giving him the eyes of innocence to convince. "I can't reach you! Please go easy on me!" 

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 12-03-2022, 06:55 PM