• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend
    cause i’m so dope and you’re a fiend

The smaller the gap between them grew, the more Hackjob found himself struggling to keep his demeanor calm. He wasn’t sure exactly how to pinpoint what he was feeling. His body was vibrating with a mixture of confidence and confusion, interest and lust. The more she revealed, the more dumbfounded and intrigued he found himself. There was no recount of the last time he had felt his limbs tingle out of anything other than excitement. Though the feeling was unwanted, he simply couldn’t push it away. In fact, every fiber of his being welcomed it, his body claiming control and silencing his brain.

When she pressed on his information on his past, Hackjob stiffened. With an exasperated sigh and the slightest roll of his eyes, he reminded himself she had revealed something about herself. There was no need for her to know everything, but perhaps exchanging some information would keep her around longer. The craving to keep drinking her in, to remain close to her was clouding his mind. Old habits die hard, or so they say. Never in his life had the stud made a habit of befriending, let alone chasing strangers. She had been the only one. His barrel rose and fell again, as more of the truth poured out before he could retain it. ”I messed up. I lost the thing I cared about most, and it was my fault.” Of course there was no need to mention how his beloved was lost. That could never be shared, he knew no one would ever understand. Would they? ”That’s just scratching the surface, I suppose.”

She didn’t back away from his advance, causing his body to buzz yet again. He grew increasingly aware of his breath, and the fact that he could feel hers tickling his face, warming his muzzle. The warmth was intoxicating, he’d forgotten what it was like to be so close to another. The way her voice seeped out, dripping and taunting, caused his heart to knock violently against his ribcage. Then finally, ’Famkee.’ With his eyes tracing the curvature of her lips, his own formed a smirk as they repeated, ”Famkee.” The name poured out softly, smoothly, and laced with curiosity. Feeling reckless and entirely not himself, Hackjob pushed his muzzle forward, his nostrils flaring so close to hers, savoring the thought of what it would feel like to touch another again. What the hell was he doing? He realized he no longer cared. Temptation and chaos called far louder than his pain.

@Famkee he likes the spicy >Smile

Messages In This Thread
    cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Hackjob - 09-15-2022, 05:21 PM
    RE: cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Hackjob - 09-29-2022, 03:37 PM