• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  I have presents
    No one typically walked the mountain trails this early in the morning.

Kestrell almost never walked, regardless. And anyone who did never went alone, like he was now.

The journey was a quiet one. Soon enough his thumping pace was forgotten, and the pegasus kept his eyes on the road but saw nothing. He was pleasantly detached and absorbed by his thoughts, not expecting to see another one of his kind before noon.

So! Imagine his surprise when all at once he snapped out of his daydream and came to a complete stop because of a little fox? In the road, wearing a tiny self-assembled hat of twigs, and trying to give away things Kestrell had no words for, the vulpine "creature" took him completely by surprise. He hadn’t even seen it come out of the forest, there wasn’t a rustle in the leaves or a change in the wind.

“Presents?” He muttered, jerking his shoulders to try and shake the suspicion off his back.

He looked at the pile of … stuff.
    Then Kestrell looked at the upright animal and its towering crown of twigs.
    Then the stuff again.

“Free?! Um yea, of course I want a present!” He blurted out.

Image ©Karl Martens

Messages In This Thread
    I have presents - by Random Event - 04-01-2022, 09:08 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Link - 04-01-2022, 01:30 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Claudia - 04-01-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Dretch - 04-05-2022, 01:38 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Kestrell - 04-07-2022, 10:37 PM
    RE: I have presents - by ceris - 04-08-2022, 08:10 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Sintra - 04-08-2022, 12:29 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Gilda - 04-08-2022, 12:57 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Random Event - 04-08-2022, 01:16 PM