• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  I have presents
    He's a small thing, orange and red and black. Much like a fox, except not quite. The features are right, but he walks on two legs and wears...a hat? A hat of sorts anyway, made of straw and twigs and leaves. The hat is clearly trying to be a top hat, though it falls quite short of the actual look since it's made of natural vegetation. How the fox-like creature made it is also anyone's guess really. Are paws that dexterous? Hard to say in this case, since he's not quite a fox. 

The whole thing is a little bizarre. But then again, this is Beqanna, and most won't bat an eye at the little fox. Well, that is, until he cries out. "Presents!" says the fox in a high-pitched voice. "I have presents!" 

It is early morning yet, and the fox does indeed have presents (where did those come from?). There's a pile of stuff next to him that looks like he probably scavenged it from all over, though how those are presents is somewhat unclear. Mostly it looks like the little fox piled trash nearby and is trying to give it away. Well, regardless of what it is, he is definitely trying to give it away. If anyone is brave (or fool) enough to approach him, he asks, "Would you like one?"

This is a very easy "writing" quest. Writing only insomuch as you have to actually post a reply. It can be short, it can have all the spelling errors you want, etc. It's just got to be a real post. And what exactly do you need to do? Well, answer the fox's question. Do you want a gift? 

Results will be posted on April 8th (probably). You can enter up until I actually stick up the results, though try to have them in before the 8th if you want in for sure. You can enter as many characters as you like, though do me the courtesy of being reasonable so this isn't gigantic. Prizes will be given to the character you entered and cannot be transferred (but can be temporary).

Messages In This Thread
    I have presents - by Random Event - 04-01-2022, 09:08 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Link - 04-01-2022, 01:30 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Claudia - 04-01-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Dretch - 04-05-2022, 01:38 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Kestrell - 04-07-2022, 10:37 PM
    RE: I have presents - by ceris - 04-08-2022, 08:10 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Sintra - 04-08-2022, 12:29 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Gilda - 04-08-2022, 12:57 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Random Event - 04-08-2022, 01:16 PM