• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait question
    No problem. So what if it were an equine form and a smoke form, with the ability to regenerate in the same body as an included trait? That is basically what I meant, I’m just a poor trait description writer.

Archdemon or Demon Morphing wouldn’t really work because he doesn’t look like a Demon/Archdemon, and he doesn’t change into a Demon, but is one and frequents the underworld;  nor have I written him as having very many of the characteristics/traits that both descriptions have. I’m not fishing for an upgrade for him or anything like that, if that’s how I’m coming across Confused I want to keep playing him as I have been, I just wanted to  make it clear that he’s not what BQ now defines as a Demon/Archdemon. I’m totally fine with a different trait name, if need be, I was just trying to pick something close to what I created in the first place.

To explain a little where I’m coming from - His basic premise is that Set and Ana produced something darker than either of them, something supernaturally different than his parents who weren’t born with their magic, and that he is “evil” without any pomp and circumstance (he’s plain, except for his eyes). He was born immortal, with a hellhound companion, and neither of his parents could control him with their magic if he didn’t let them. He’s taken on arcane darkness manipulation as a resident of the current forum, but did wield a rudimentary form of it as a child.

I swear I’m not trying to be a pain! It’s honestly just a real muse-killer to play him the way I do and feeling like I have to explain he was a Demon before they were a thing in BQ. Does that make sense? Anyway, thank you for taking your time to help me figure this out!
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON

Messages In This Thread
    Trait question - by Dem - 02-26-2022, 02:12 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Squirt - 02-26-2022, 04:05 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Dem - 02-26-2022, 11:52 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Squirt - 02-27-2022, 12:48 PM
    RE: Trait question - by Dem - 03-01-2022, 11:11 AM
    RE: Trait question - by Squirt - 03-02-2022, 12:28 AM