• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm a sucker for girls that are bad for me

Aela has no love for the Taiga.

She had taken up residence on the Nerinian border, preferring to remain closer to the brother who seemed intent on making a name for himself. The cave she had found was not unlike the one that Heartfire once preferred and so the palomino had made her home there, content (for now) with the comparison. It was only when she left the moorlands for the trees that the emotion would fade and Aela would find herself staring up at the immortal trees that had once seemed like prison guards; as immovable and unyielding as the Mountain itself to a young filly told that she must stay quiet and hidden.

Taking over the Taiga was a necessity, she told herself. Their hold of it could only help Reave’s rule and he, in turn, could solidify their claim. It was not the Pampas, and it certainly wasn’t Pangea, but Aela had told herself that this was a start. (Her only consolation was her dark humor; if this next home also happened to sink into the sea, then really, they had done Beqanna a favor.)

Venturing further through the Northern forest, her mind drifted to thoughts of Fyr and others still lost. She thought of channeling that into something productive. A trip to the Field could bring in a new recruit as well as information for others displaced by the sinking of the South. Things were still washing ashore at the Ruins, even foul beasts like Wherewolf.

But her thoughts end there when a familiar baritone rumbles through the long-leaf ferns, stopping the small palomino. Turning her lovely face towards the direction of the voice, Aela slipped beneath one plant and then through a cluster of them before emerging in front of Obscene and Cheri, as if the very mention of her name had made her materialize. "Right here,” Aela sang out crisply while her blue eyes flashed between the pair.

@Cheri @Obscene just thought i'd throw her in this while i was getting posts done, but if thats not alright, just let me know!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a sucker for girls that are bad for me - by Aela - 02-27-2022, 01:37 PM