• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everything I've ever let go of has claw marks on it; Agetta

This once, she would not have prodded for answers if he was not willing to give them. She had meant it when she said it could wait. But how can she be anything other than happy when he actually tells her what he knows instead of keeping it a secret?

If Agetta went another hundred years without hearing Carnage’s name or seeing him, it would still be too soon. Anger floods through her on Garbage’s behalf, though she knows there’s little point to it. How can anyone compete with someone who can move through dimensions and seemingly do anything he wishes? It doesn’t stop her from wanting to kick him in his face, but it will stop her from trying it. Probably.

She inhales a deep, steadying breath - made steadying for the familiar scent that it brings into her nose. She supposes she should be grateful that the memory Carnage took wasn’t one pertaining to her, that one of the chief menaces of her life hadn’t trapped them in the same horrid cycle of taking turns forgetting the other. “Carnage is who helped me get my memories back too. And the price I paid was being trapped in that… void.” She didn’t regret it - especially if it meant Ryatah had been free - but it had been a steep price.

“We’ll deal with it together, whatever it is.” Agetta states as firmly as she is capable of when every part of her is happy and soft, her night-deep eyes locked on the sunset-bright ones in this face she loves so much.

AGETTA

@garbage
    [Image: Agetta-by-Star-smaller.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everything I've ever let go of has claw marks on it; Agetta - by Agetta - 03-20-2022, 08:05 PM