• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  I'm shaped by my storming
    Mesarez
    It’s with no small splash that Mesarez returns to the water after another bout of exploring the new world that Baltia had been pulled into. He did not so much as slip into the water as fall into it spectacularly, his body shifting back into familiar fins.

For now, it was his mother’s problem to deal with - what this meant for all of them, if it meant anything at all. Their ocean had been replaced by someone else’s, and Mesarez couldn’t help but wonder about the exiles. Had the outer reaches of the kingdom been brought as well? Or were they now free of the kingdom that had cast them out?

His attempts to avoid thinking about the heavier parts of this situation were not very successful. Nearly a century of life under his mother’s tutelage had, regrettably, actually taught him some things about being a ruler.

Still, though he could not often stop his thoughts from wandering that did not mean he had to go physically be present with the conversations that were undeniably happening between dear old mom, Helice, and Rezza. Those mares were all far smarter than he was, best to leave it up to them.

Besides, he is just moving from unfamiliar waters to the familiar structures of Baltia when he spots a familiar face - and his smile widens. Though the expression should be sharp thanks to his kelpie features, it is dampened both by the brilliant shine of his eyes and the fact that he floats upside down over to his luminescent friend, his tail moving lazily to keep him in her way.

And, of course, she has known him for too long - there is no way to trick her into thinking there's a malicious bone inside of his body. She can, after all, see every single one of them.

“Poseida. There's a whole new world to discover and you’re still lurking down here?”

@poseida <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'm shaped by my storming - by Mesarez - 12-12-2021, 04:43 PM
    RE: I'm shaped by my storming - by poseida - 12-12-2021, 05:37 PM
    RE: I'm shaped by my storming - by Mesarez - 12-19-2021, 07:55 PM