• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    open | i want the mountains to crumble

Lillibet

Lillibet has taken to wandering since Beqanna had swallowed the South. She holds onto hope like a life raft, never quite admitting to herself that the worst could have happened - that Link and her parents could have been lost to the depths. That she could be out here alone.

The rest of Beqanna recovers, offering quiet whispers of intrigue at what could remain in place of her once-home. Some have begun to say that there are finned creatures, ones that glow like she does, who live beneath the tumultuous sea in a newly discovered kingdom. Lillibet doesn't care; not yet, at least. All she wants is her twin.

And in her search for him, the young woman - newly grown out of her youthful awkwardness - has happened upon a land the likes of which she'd never seen before.

The midnight sky is inky and cloudless. She steps between stone ruins, navigating slowly by her own light and that of the moon, and inspects her surroundings with bright amber eyes. No one else walks amongst the tombstone sentinels, though she hadn't expected company in the dead of the night. A quiet wind whips through, touseling her ivory mane and bringing with it the scent of the sea.

She frowns before setting her sight to the skies, thinking of the star-wielder she'd met by the river and wondering what it would be like to float through the sky as aimlessly as a cloud.

I do not want to move mountains;
    I want the mountains to see me coming
    and to crumble.

@ any
    “”

RAYOFLIGHT

Messages In This Thread
    open | i want the mountains to crumble - by Lillibet - 12-01-2021, 07:59 PM